Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How to Get a Girl

My Personal Goals My personal goals I plan to set at the University of Phoenix online is I want to achieve my bachelors in scientific discipline degree in Business Finance. I am 27 years old, older for a college student. I have press release to college off and on. For five years, I went undiagnosed for Addisons disease. I am finally studying how to adjust my heart to living with this condition. My exact to chase at completing college is that I found by means of research one of our most famous presidents, John F. Kennedy had this condition. I know that if he had this condition and became president of the United States, I can do anything. I know that really to succeed in, my life I need my college degree. I have of all time been interested in argumentation and how the economy works. The interest I have in the economy, that I a have an catch of how our political system works. I alike(p)(p) to watch the national news. They talk about issues and I understand them; most tidy sum do not. I plan to take some quarrel classes. I have taken French and Spanish, in college. I excelled in those classes. I have experience working with Hispanic population where I got to use my Spanish. I got the opportunity to learn many dialects of one language. I know with my degree poorly better understand the economy.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
With a job in avocation I have opportunities to travel around the world. I like to learn more languages. Travel another interest of mine. I know that with a business finance degree I can pursue a career in business and travel. I always wanted to travel around the world. I have always wanted to experience to other cultures and how they live. I like to move around, not stay in the same place for too long. For, my future in life, personally, I put on getting a degree as making my life more prosperous. Prosperous, as in financially, I believe that everyone in college sees an education as a long term investment. A long- term investment defined as generated asset held for... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay

Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.