Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Consumer Behaviour of Idea Users

[pic] A Consumer Survey of thinking Mobile Phones in Gadarpur orbit The partial Fulfillment of the want for the Degree of the Bachelor of course Administration of AIMCA, Haldwani, Lamachaur SUPERVISOR:SUBMITTED BY: MR. VINAY KandpalSHAKUL AGGARWAL LECTURER ROLL zero(prenominal) 61291 DEPARTMENT OF ENROLLMENT NO. KU0640716 MANAGEMENT STUDIES [pic] AMRAPALI INSTITUTE OF utilise SCIENCE (AFFILIATED TO KUMAON UNIVERSITY, NAINITAL) SHIKSHA NAGAR, LAMACHAUR, HALDWANI 2009 STUDENT DECLARATION This digest has been undertaken in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the award of peak of Bachelor In Business Administration, Kumaon University, Nainital. This visualise was executed during the winter training after fourth semester under the supervision of MR VINAY Kandpal. Further, I declared that this project is my original work. The compend and findings are for academic purpose only. This project has not been presented in any seminar or submitted elsewhere for the award of any degree or diploma. mr.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
vinay KandpalStudent Name Signature (ii) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I am highly pleasing to god for the grace, He bestowed upon me for making this project successful. It is with deep look on and profound respect that I expect my heartiest gratitude, appreciation and certificate of indebtedness to Mr vinay Kandpal my guide for his encouragement and providing me an opportunity to enhance my skills. I express my deepest gratitude and veneration to my project guide Mr. Sanjeev tandon Channel Marketing Associate, IDEA MOBILE COMMUNICATION LIMITED, for providing his valuable guidance, continuous motivation and suggestions without which this project would not have seen the light of the day. I also bid to thank my parents who have been a constant source of excitement and encouragement, and because of whom I am what I am. Shakul Aggarwal... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay

Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.